Click for Danish
Astralis and HP continue their partnership
Astralis and HP are extending one of the esports organization’s largest and most important business partnerships. Astralis has a clear vision and high ambitions for the year ahead, and as a business partner and supplier to its OMEN gaming brand, HP plays an important role with current and future teams, players and facilities.
Kasper Sindt, Commercial Director of Astralis:
– For Astralis, HP is a key partner. This is the fourth time in a row that we have extended the partnership and each time we have signed for a new term, we have expanded the scope and value of the partnership. With first-class gear for our teams, players, and all of our guests in Astralis Nexus, HP is an important and important part of our physical setup, but collaboration extends far beyond deliveries.
We are extremely pleased with the extension of the agreement, and I am confident that we will create even more value for HP and Astralis, as well as for fans and gamers in general, Kasper Sindt, Chief Commercial Officer of Astralis
– Together with gaming brand HP OMEN, we have developed a number of different digital concepts that offer players and fans a very unique opportunity to engage directly with our players and coaches. Recent campaigns have shown some of the potential and with half a million views and over 1,500 fan videos submitted during recent campaigns, we are off to a good start with our content collaboration.
– We are extremely pleased with the extension of the agreement, and I am confident that we will create even more value for HP and Astralis, as well as for fans and gamers in general, whether digitally or physically in Astralis Nexus , comments Kasper Sindt.
Martin “trace” Heldt (left) and Alexander “ave” Holdt in OMEN’s “Coached by Astralis”
Line Bermann, Marketing Manager at HP Denmark:
– We are really proud to extend with Astralis for the fourth consecutive year and expand our already strong collaboration. The Astralis brand has proven to be extremely strong in a year where teams have been in a rebuilding phase and we are seeing ever-increasing engagement from a growing fan base. With Astralis Nexus, the organization has also taken a major step into the world of casual gaming, and it is the mainstay of our gaming brand OMEN.
Together we created new digital campaigns that brought our brand and the Astralis fanbase even closer together, and the results were impressive, Line Bermann, Marketing Manager at HP Denmark
– Together we have created new digital campaigns that have brought our brand and the Astralis fanbase even closer together, and the results have been impressive. It serves as an inspiration in terms of engagement with Astralis and the fanbase, and we love the organization’s clear vision and sky-high ambitions. We look forward to working more with Astralis within their team and facilities where we will take the gaming experience to a whole new level, says Line Bermann.
The latest HP/Astralis campaign, “Fragmovie Friday”, generated a small 500,000 views and over 1,500 fan-generated fan videos. The next digital effort aims to give fans and ambitious players a unique opportunity to be coached by some of the best Counter-Strike trainers in the world, namely Head Coach Alexander “Ave” and Talent Coach Martin “Trace”.