Lighting plays a vital role in bringing out the aesthetics of residences, especially at night. Outdoor lighting enhances the look of streets, gardens, open spaces, and even historic landmarks. While the markets are full of lighting options, the idea is to find out which lighting solution is best suited to your needs. To help you solve your dilemma, Panasonic has launched a new range of outdoor lighting. Projectors, floor lamps and partitions, the options are in abundance at Panasonic. Let’s take a closer look at all the available options.
You have successfully voted
Panasonic’s new range of outdoor lighting is available in 10W, 20W, 30W, 50W, 70W and 100W options. They come with a built-in high quality aluminum housing, power driver and adjustable mounting frame which make these projectors convenient to install. The versatility of the product makes it a perfect fit for various outdoor applications. With an aluminum casing, tempered glass and IP65, IK07 protection, it’s perfect for brightening up your outdoor space.
Some of the key features of Panasonic Flood Light that make it easier for users:
- The technology used ensures great energy savings,
- Products have a longer lifespan and can withstand extreme temperatures,
- These can be mounted on the different angular positions as required.
- Easy and hassle-free maintenance
- Available at major locations T2, T3
- Robust performance even under poor power/surge conditions
- These can be used in corporations, garden paths, schools, multiplexes, industrial and commercial establishments
- Better consistency of lux levels throughout life
Panasonic LED Ceiling Lights
Done right, perfection can be achieved if one knows how to strike a balance between the right kind of lighting and shadow. This is where LED ceiling lights come into the spotlight. Panasonic’s lighting solutions are ideal for any type of space, whether indoor or outdoor – offices, gardens, car parks, as safety procedures can be enhanced with clear and concise lighting. In fact, the lights can also be used for different requirements. What makes them unique is that they are elegantly designed with engineering plastic housings with polycarbonate diffusers.
These LED partitions can enhance the aesthetics of outdoor spaces like garden, patio, gate, yard, balcony, doorway, garage lighting. In fact, if made creatively, they can be used for living rooms, bedrooms, children’s rooms, restaurants, kitchens, stairs, hallways, winter halls and other applications. wall lights and bedside wall sconces.
Some of the features that make the Panasonic 12W LED Bulkhead stand out are:
- MODERN AND SLEEK: Panasonic dividers are a sleek and modern take on the classic oval fitting. The attractive design features a glossy white polycarbonate body and diffuser.
- Energy Efficiency: These bulkheads are one of the most economical LEDs on the market, producing a whopping 1080 lumens of brightness while using only 12 watts of power.
- IP65 Weatherproof: Perfect for virtually any indoor and outdoor space and are rigorously tested to ensure water resistance for protection against high levels of dust and splashing water.
- Warranty: These LED partitions come with a 2 year warranty in the unlikely event that a replacement is required.
Panasonic LED Street Lights
The beauty of outdoor lighting is not limited to a building or its surroundings. A street can be transformed if the lighting is well done. Depending on your needs, Panasonic offers options ranging from 15W, 25W, 45W, 60W to 75W. Bullet street lights are ideal for street lighting. These new contemporary dolphin-shaped floor lamps with superior efficiency, separate driver’s compartment and rugged design are the long-term solution for improved reliability and lifespan.
With an integrated high quality aluminum housing, power driver and easy pole mounting, Panasonic street lighting solutions are incredibly convenient to install. What makes them great is that the product has an IP66 rating which helps with weather protection.
These lights are ideal for streets, companies, garden paths, schools, multiplexes, industrial and commercial establishments.
With such an extensive range of outdoor lighting solutions from Panasonic, now is the right time to upgrade to next-generation, energy-efficient, durable and aesthetically pleasing LED solutions that can brighten up any mood!
Disclaimer: The article was produced on behalf of Panasonic by the Internet Times Spotlight Team.